The balanced scorecard (BsC) is a strategic performance management tool that can be used by managers to keep track of the execution of activities by the staff within their control and to monitor.
The characteristic of the Balanced Scorecard is the presentation of a mixture of financial and non-financial measures each compared to a ‘target’ value within a single concise report.
Four “perspectives” were proposed:
- Financial: ”How do we look to shareholders?”
- Customer: ”How do customers see us?”
- Internal Business Processes: ”What must we excel at?”
- Learning and Growth: ”Can we continue to improve and create value?”.
Strategy Map for an organisation is the key first step in the balanced scorecard methodology. It involves a clear definition of business strategies.
-Define yours strategic objectives
- Identify the Key Performance Indicators( KPI) of your business
- Assign responsibility for each indicator
- Compare the actual and target values
- Analyze variances
- Build your own reports per month and perspective, export them to PDF and send them by Mail
- Decide on the weight of each indicator and Objective
- Introduce Strategic Initiatives to improve and monitor the successful
-Sync Options: Backup, Restore, Share with other Users, Export/Import in XML,SQL
- Multi- Company
- Multi – Language
- Guaranteed security with username and password
- Unlimited Objectives and Indicators by Project
- Backup your data in Secure Server
- Restore from Server
- Share with other Users, simple, select your file and introduce email to share
- Upload Examples and Templates to your iPad
- Import/Export in XML,SQL, SQLite to connect with other BI Software
Tips&Tricks Screen with Information to make easy the setup of the app
BUSINESS APPS FOR IPAD
Version with limitations features
Your app to Control your Company
Your app to Control NPOorganizations, like NGO´s, Universities, Public Administration, Sports Clubs,…