“BsC-i:Balanced Scorecard for Excel”
Now you can design and implement your “Balanced Scorecad” in your company, is simple and fast, download our Excel version and tested as benefit from the methodology of “Balanced Scorecard” in just a few minutes. Watch our Video Demo
The balanced scorecard (BsC) is a strategic performance management tool that can be used by managers to keep track of the execution of activities by the staff within their control and to monitor.
The characteristic of the Balanced Scorecard is the presentation of a mixture of financial and non-financial measures each compared to a ‘target’ value within a single concise report.
Four “perspectives” were proposed:
- Financial: ”How do we look to shareholders?”
- Customer: ”How do customers see us?”
- Internal Business Processes: ”What must we excel at?”
- Learning and Growth: ”Can we continue to improve and create value?”.
Strategy Map for an organisation is the key first step in the balanced scorecard methodology. It involves a clear definition of business strategies.
- Control your Business by Indicators
- Simplifies Strategic Planning and Reporting
- Design your Strategy Map
- 30 minutes to Setup
- No addtional Software
- English and Spanish Version (Avalaible when you Purchase)
- Support Online
- Kpi´s and indicators Database Login “Premium Area”
- Updates notifications